One-on-One coaching is designed for people who are looking for individualized coaching tailored to their unique situation.
All coaching is 1-hour long, comes with a Finance Organizer, and can help guide you in the following:
- getting debt free
- dealing with debt collectors
- student loans
- estate planning
We offer 3 options to suite your needs:
Option 1 | In-Person One-on-One Finance Coaching + Finance Organizer
With our in-person coaching session, you are welcome to meet us at our location in Corona, California. We will sit down with you, provide you with your Finance Organizer, and answer any questions you have about your Organizer, along with your personal finance questions.
Option 2 | Online Finance Coaching + Finance Organizer
With our online coaching session, we will mail you your Finance Organizer prior to the meeting. Once you receive your Organizer, we will setup a day and time to meet online. From there, we will provide you with a link on where we will have a face-to-face meeting, and go over any questions you have regarding the Organizer, along with your personal finance questions.
Option 3 | Over the Phone Finance Coaching + Finance Organizer
With our over the phone coaching session, we will mail you your Finance Organizer prior to the meeting. Once you receive your Organizer, we will setup a day and time to talk on the phone. From there, we will answer any questions you have regarding the Organizer, in addition to any questions you have about your personal finances.
About the Finance Organizer Notebook (included in all coaching services!)
We believe that getting organized is a large part of taking control of your finances. This is why we created the Finance Organizer.
Your Finance Organizer comes with the following:
- a list of the First Steps to take to getting financially organized
- a list of financial Steps to Achieve
- a calendar to keep track of your finances
- a snapshot page where you can view all of your financial needs
- pages to list all of your bills
- a page aimed at showing you how to become debt free
- budget pages designed around how you get paid
(monthly, bi-monthly/bi-weekly, or weekly)
- a page to keep your bank account balanced
- a company information page
- pages that provide quick facts for each of life's financial needs
You will also receive a password that unlocks the Resources page on our website. This Resources page offers:
- step-by-step videos that will walk you through every section of your Organizer
- an area where you can download additional pages for your Organizer when needed, free of charge